What Are The Benefits Of Stamped Concrete?
Top 5 Benefits of a Stamped Concrete Patio
Looking for an affordable way to update your patio and give your backyard a personalized look? Try a stamped concrete patio.
Patios made of stamped concrete are built in much the same way that standard concrete patios are poured, but the concrete is tinted before it is poured, so the concrete is a uniform color throughout. It is stamped with a pattern after the concrete is poured, which can look like blocks, tiles, bricks, or anything else. The result is a custom patio that looks natural and has the following advantages:
- Pattern and Color Options. Because the concrete is poured on site, it is ideal for many different options for modification. To suit the outside of your house, a pool, current concrete, or anything else, the concrete can be colored. In this way, you can make a new patio look like it’s been a part of your landscaping design all along. Concrete can also be painted in almost any pattern, giving you unlimited options for design.
- Excellent Performance and Longevity. For many years, a patio of stamped concrete will serve you well. This won’t sink like some styles of patios unevenly, and it will hold on to heavy traffic, patio furniture, and children’s and pets’ demands. A stamped concrete patio could be the right solution for you if you’re looking for a patio that will work well without any hassles.
- Quick Installation. One of the fastest types of patios to install is a stamped concrete patio. Installation is much faster than natural stone or paver patios as it descends like a slab and requires less labor. For less time, your backyard will be out of commission, and you can easily get your life back to normal.
- Low Maintenance. Using stamped concrete for your patio if you want to keep your home maintenance to a minimum. Although stamped concrete looks glamorous, its maintenance obligation is to reseal it once a year. Restoring your patio will keep it from being chipped or broken, and help preserve its color as well. Sweep it back from resealing, just to keep it free of debris and dirt.
- Affordable. Stamped concrete is much cheaper than many other choices on the surface of the patio. Since construction labor does not take as much as natural stone or pavers, the total cost is lower. Moreover, the concrete itself is less expensive than many other surface materials in the patio.
As you can see, the installation of a stamped concrete patio in your backyard has many advantages. By charging a custom price, you can have a custom look and you can enjoy your new one-of- a-kind patio year after year.
As you consider whether a stamped concrete patio is right for you, consider how it fits your overall landscape design. To build curves and other unique designs, Poured concrete works beautifully. If the smooth curves and the visually appealing look of stamped concrete will help your landscaping, speak to a professional landscape about your choices and how a stamped concrete patio would fit in with your current landscaping.
Need a Stamped Concrete Driveway, Patio or Deck?
Successful concrete projects require careful planning and thorough preparation. Spaulding Concrete reviews the site and designs to ensure that the concrete and base structure follows the criteria for the planned use and that the layout and finishes are suitable for the project. The qualified concrete experts at Spaulding Concrete will be on schedule, on budget and meet or exceed standards by careful planning, professional execution, and strict quality control. To schedule your free quote, call or email us today! We are proud to serve Orinda, Lafayette, Moraga, Pleasant Hill, Concord, Martinez, Pittsburg, Antioch, Brentwood and the surrounding areas.